People may not be going on foreign holidays like they used to, but it’s still important to ensure that you have sufficient Travel Insurance policy when going abroad. One of the easiest ways of saving on your Travel Insurance is by deciding if you need either Single Trip Cover or Annual Cover.

If you are not a regular traveller, you are best to get Single Trip Cover which will cover you against events such as flight cancellation or losing your baggage during travel for one full trip. However, if you travel several times a year, it is cheaper to get Annual Cover that will insure you for multiple trips for a year.

If you are unsure of what type of Travel Insurance is best for you, simply call us 1850 746 759 to talk to one of our Travel Insurance advisors or e-mail us at for a callback!

Brought to you by