Unoccupied House Insurance
Insuring your unoccupied house doesn’t have to be difficult …
Getting insurance for an unoccupied house can be very difficult. Indeed, many insurance companies and brokers do not quote for those who own vacant properties. This is because there is a higher risk of damage accumulation, notably flooding, vandalism or theft, due to the owner not living in the house on a daily basis.
Unfortunately, things in life can happen that result in a house becoming vacant and you still need cover. Such situations could be:
– The property owner has died
– The property owner is moving into a retirement home
– A landlord is finding it difficult to replace a tenant who just left the rental property
– The house in question is currently for sale but not inhabited
– The owner is leaving the area or country for a whole year (or longer)
– The house has been newly constructed and is ready to be occupied
However, we at Simply Insure are able to provide the best cover for all of the above situations at the best premium in Ireland. We cover a diverse range of risks like fire, lightning, explosions, storms and floods, subsidence, malicious damage and offer Property Owners’ Liability for total peace of mind.
Sorting out insurance is tough enough, so don’t make it any harder for yourself – simply e-mail your name and number and we’ll get back you a great deal on Unoccupied House Insurance.