Contents Only Insurance contents-only-insurance

If you are renting, we provide great contents only insurance cover to insure all your contents are covered. Whilst the building itself is not insured like it would if you were to take out standard House Insurance cover, a contents policy insures all contents (i.e. personal effects, domestic appliances and furniture) kept within the property against risks such as accidental damage and burglary.

Policyholders can also arrange for specific items like sports equipment or jewellery that leave home regularly, ensuring that you would be able to claim if anything happened to these items. Want a quote for insuring your contents? – call our insurance team on 1890 746 759 or leave us an e-mail to ask for someone to call you back for a quote.

You can also help yourself to a Contents Only Quote below and we’ll come back to you with a great price!