We can save tenants across Ireland money on their contents only insurance
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Google+

With standard house insurance, both the building and its contents are covered. However, getting insured is different for tenants. As you are renting out a property from someone else, insuring the property is the sole responsibility of the landlord as you don’t own the building. This does not mean you are covered – you will still need to take out cover on your personal belongings.

There’s no need to worry about an extra significant cost on top of your rent – it doesn’t cost that much to protect your belongings. Especially, when you come to us! From just over 20 cent a day,  you can have full cover for household items, valuables and the personal effects as well as those belonging to both you and others who live with you such as a spouse or a room mate. Our policies also provide accidental damage as an additional benefit giving you peace of mind against any of those little mishaps that can happen in life.

We make the process of getting cover simple. There are many ways that you can get sorted for insurance with us. If you like to do your business online, why not help yourself to a great quote? Our system is easy to use and only takes a handful of minutes to get a great price. And, unlike many online companies, we will call you back soon after receiving the quote just to make sure you got the best deal possible.

Don’t like going online? No problem! We know that there are people out there who prefer to talk with someone over the phone when it comes to doing the business. So that’s why we have a team of advisors at the ready to answer your call on 1850 746 759 to get a quote over the phone. If you are really pressed for time, send an e-mail to info@simplyinsure.ie for a specialised contents quote for tenants.